A Global Parliament for:
1. Empowering Teens by getting them onstage at the world's most important forums.
2. Mentoring & training Teens in future skills, problem solving, policy making, global governance, participatory decision making & inclusive tech.
(A year long parliament bringing together teens, teachers, schools, parents & the industry to improve the world.)
1. Create Video
Create a 59 second video in English or Hindi answering the question -
"How will I Improve the World?"
2. Fill Form
Click on the Register Now button above to fill the form and submit your video
3. Subscribe to Blub World on YouTube
Subscribe to Blub World on YouTube to see your video on our channel within 7 days of your form submission.
4. Share Your Video
Increase the views, likes and shares of your video to get elected to the live voting round
5. Get Live Votes
Get the maximum votes in the Live Voting Round to make it to the top 100 teens.
6. Become an MP
The top 100 teens become a Member Of Parliament of the World Teen Parliament
Structure of WTP
A Parliament of 100 Teens selected from across the world who can solve local or global problems with their innovative ideas.
THESE 100 TEENS WILL BE SELECTED
Voted by 3,00,000+
SCHOOLS, TEACHERS, PARENTS & TEENAGERS
Last Year's Numbers
Votes in the zonal voting
Social Media Views, Likes & Shares
15,000+ Cm. Sq.
100% Organic News Coverage
Why become a teen MP?
1. Get specialized training, mentorship, and an opportunity to get your idea funded.
2. Talk to world leaders to propose some of the innovative solutions selected in the WTP.
3. Inspire & motivate teens globally with your ideas, talks, and speeches.
4. Collaborate with teens globally to implement your WTP solution like a school project.
5. Plan and Host the next World Teen Parliament.
(Due to the current COVID guidelines, all the above will happen virtually / online)
Why every teen must participate?
Benefits for all teen participants
1. Get a Certificate of Participation (After video entry submission or attending all our workshops).
2. Attend Free Workshops on Future Skills, leadership & global governance from global faculty.
3. WTP will always look great on your CV/portfolio & help in your higher education.
4. You will increase your public speaking, debating, problem-solving, and teamwork skills.
5. You will learn about the way democracies & governments across the world work.
6. You will make a lot of new connections and friends around the world.
7. You will get to meet & Interact with inspiring global leaders and teenagers.
8. Collaborate with teens globally to work on international projects.
9. Opportunity to get your ideas funded.
All Teenagers must participate and submit their video entry under strict parental control only.
Eligibility for participating in WTP 2021
Above 13 & Below 19 years of age
Only School Students or Home-schoolers who are below the age of 19 on 22nd January, 2022.
Tenure of the World Teen Parliament
12 months or 1 year
Each year a new World Teen Parliament will be constituted via an election process.
Total time commitment from an elected MP
21 days in a year
Each elected Teen MP has to devote a minimum of 21 days to the working of the World Teen Parliament.
WTP - Community
Bringing together all stakeholders in education for a free learning exchange
Follow 'Blub World'
To get the workshop invites & the latest updates follow 'Blub World' on
Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin & Twitter.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR SCHOOL LEADERS
Inviting Dynamic School Leaders to become School Custodians or School Ambassadors
of the World Teen Parliament and help us reach teens across the world.
GET FEATURED ON OUR WEBSITE, SOCIAL MEDIA AND OUR PRINT MAGAZINE
SPECIAL POWER TO NOMINATE A TEEN FOR THE LIVE VOTING ROUND
ATTEND OUR EXCLUSIVE LEADERSHIP WORKSHOPS BY GLOBAL FACULTY
POSITION YOURSELF AS A WTP TRAINER AND BE AN INFLUENCER
EXPECTATIONS FROM SCHOOL AMBASSADORS
Encourage Your Students and Invite Other Schools to Participate in the World Teen Parliament.
School Leaders - WhatsApp 'WTP - SA' on +91 76651 67086 to become a school ambassador.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR TEACHERS
Become a 'WTP - Guide' & help your students participate in the World Teen Parliament.
Up Skill Yourself with Our Specialized Teacher's Trainings
Get Featured On Our Social Media
Become a part of the global community of WTP Guides
Teachers - WhatsApp 'WTP - GUIDE' on +91 76651 67086 to become a WTP Guide
Inviting School Leaders
Mr. Abel Caine
Senior Project Officer
UNESCO - MGIEP
Partner With Us
Partner with Blub World to reach & empower schools, teachers, students and parents globally.
Be a part of our activities to share your expertise with the education ecosystem across the world.