What is the World Teen parliament?
A year long parliament of 100 amazing teen MPs elected from across the world who have a vision to improve the world with their ideas and work.
We train, mentor, support and fund them to build a future of their dreams for humanity.
Bringing together global leaders, corporations, governments and the society to listen to the voice of teens or simply, "What Teens Want?"
Every year we search for the next 100 teenagers, who can inspire and lead the world.
So, if you are a teen with a vision for the world.
Then answer the question that, "How will I improve the world?"
in a 59 second video and follow the steps to participate.
Participation is absolutely FREE!
1. Create Video
Create a 59 second video in English or Hindi answering the question -
"How will I Improve the World?"
2. Fill Form
Click on the Register Now button above to fill the form and submit your video
3. Subscribe to Blub World on YouTube
Subscribe to Blub World on YouTube to see your video on our channel within 7 days of your form submission.
4. Share Your Video
Increase the views, likes and shares of your video to get elected to the live voting round
5. Get Live Votes
Get the maximum votes in the Live Voting Round to make it to the top 100 teens.
6. Become an MP
The top 100 teens become a Member Of Parliament of the World Teen Parliament
Need help for your video?
So, if you cannot identify a local problem around you that you can solve.
Then refer to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN - SDGs) to identify local & global problems and then suggest your solutions in your video.
15th Nov. 2022
6:00 PM IST
Live Voting Begins
15th Dec. 2022
10:00 AM IST
2nd World Teen Parliament Begins
22nd Jan. 2023
5:00 PM IST
Missed Anything? See the Participation Process on Video
Why become a teen MP?*
1. To Get trained, mentored and funded.
2. To Talk to world leaders to propose your ideas.
3. To Inspire & motivate teens globally with your talks & speeches.
4. To Create global teams of teenagers to implement your ideas like a school project.
5. To be in the Jury for the "World Teen Awards"
6. To Plan and Host the next World Teen Parliament.
(All the above will happen virtually / online and the teams can do on-ground work after approval from their schools)
Why every teen must participate?
Benefits for all teen participants*
1. Get a Certificate of Participation
2. Work on International Projects and internships.
3. Attend Workshops on Future Skills, leadership & global governance from global faculty.
4. Improve your skills like public speaking, problem-solving, critical thinking etc.
5. Interact with global leaders and teenagers.
6. Make new connections & friends around the world.
7. Learn about democracies & governments across the world work.
8. Enhance your CV/portfolio for your future career.
All Teenagers must participate and submit their video entry under strict parental control only.
Eligibility for participating in 2nd WTP 2023
Above 13 & Below 19 years of age
Only School Students or Home-schoolers who are below the age of 19 on 22nd January, 2023.
Tenure of the World Teen Parliament
12 months or 1 year
Each year a new World Teen Parliament will be constituted via an election process.
Total time commitment from an elected MP
21 days in a year
Each elected Teen MP has to devote a minimum of 21 days to the working of the World Teen Parliament.
The World Teen Parliament in session right now created the following milestones.
Votes in the zonal voting
Social Media Views, Likes & Shares
15,000+ Cm. Sq.
100% Organic News Coverage
Follow 'Blub World'
To get the workshop invites & the latest updates follow 'Blub World' on
Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin & Twitter.